Last Updated on September 23, 2021 by Admin 3
156-215.80 : Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA R80) : Part 18
When using Monitored circuit VRRP, what is a priority delta?
- When an interface fails the priority changes to the priority delta
- When an interface fails the delta claims the priority
- When an interface fails the priority delta is subtracted from the priority
- When an interface fails the priority delta decides if the other interfaces takes over
Which of the following is NOT an option to calculate the traffic direction?
When an encrypted packet is decrypted, where does this happen?
- Security policy
- Inbound chain
- Outbound chain
- Decryption is not supported
Which of the following is NOT a component of Check Point Capsule?
- Capsule Docs
- Capsule Cloud
- Capsule Enterprise
- Capsule Workspace
You have successfully backed up your Check Point configurations without the OS information. What command would you use to restore this backup?
- import backup
- migrate import
What is the best sync method in the ClusterXL deployment?
- Use 1 cluster + 1st sync
- Use 1 dedicated sync interface
- Use 3 clusters + 1st sync + 2nd sync + 3rd sync
- Use 2 clusters + 1st sync + 2nd sync
Can multiple administrators connect to a Security Management Server at the same time?
- No, only one can be connected
- Yes, all administrators can modify a network object at the same time
- Yes, every administrator has their own username, and works in a session that is independent of other administrators
- Yes, but only one has the right to write
What Identity Agent allows packet tagging and computer authentication?
- Endpoint Security Client
- Full Agent
- Light Agent
- System Agent
In Logging and Monitoring, the tracking options are Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log. Which of the following options can you add to each Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log?
You noticed that CPU cores on the Security Gateway are usually 100% utilized and many packets were dropped. You don’t have a budget to perform a hardware upgrade at this time. To optimize drops you decide to use Priority Queues and fully enable Dynamic Dispatcher. How can you enable them?
- fw ctl multik dynamic_dispatching on
- fw ctl multik dynamic_dispatching set_mode 9
- fw ctl multik set_mode 9
- fw ctl miltik pq enable
Which two of these Check Point Protocols are used by _____ ?
- ELA and CPD
- FWD and LEA
- FWD and CPLOG
- ELA and CPLOG
To ensure that VMAC mode is enabled, which CLI command you should run on all cluster members?
- fw ctl set int fwha vmac global param enabled
- fw ctl get int fwha vmac global param enabled; result of command should return value 1
- cphaprob –a if
- fw ctl get int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled; result of command should return value 1
What is the SOLR database for?
- Used for full text search and enables powerful matching capabilities
- Writes data to the database and full text search
- Serves GUI responsible to transfer request to the DLE server
- Enables powerful matching capabilities and writes data to the database
Which of the following commands is used to monitor cluster members?
Service blades must be attached to a ______________.
- Security Gateway
- Management container
- Management server
- Security Gateway container
An LDAP server holds one or more ______________.
- Server Units
- Administrator Units
- Account Units
- Account Servers
In Security Gateways, SIC uses ______________ for encryption.
What protocol is specifically used for clustered environments?
- Cluster Protocol
- Synchronized Cluster Protocol
- Control Cluster Protocol
- Cluster Control Protocol
Which of the following is NOT a tracking option? (Choose three.)
- Partial log
- Network log
- Full log
Which command shows the installed licenses in Expert mode?