Last Updated on September 20, 2021 by Admin 3
PK0-004 : CompTIA Project+ : Part 13
A task on the critical path will not be completed on time. The project manager is reviewing both the schedule and the risk register to create a corrective action plan. The project completion date and quality of the deliverable cannot change. Which of the following activities should the project manager perform NEXT?
- Revise the project plan.
- Update the issue log.
- Request additional funding.
- Issue a change request.
Which of the following is the MOST appropriate communication method for a highly confidential message to a Multilanguage global project team?
- Encrypted email
- Face-to-face communication with a translator
- Social media communication through a secure connection
- Voice conferencing
Which of the following defines the minimum level of engagement of a stakeholder?
At a project kickoff meeting, several team members acted unprofessionally. The project manager would like to set expectations for team interaction. Which of the following would BEST accomplish this?
- Team contract
- Corrective action plan
- User acceptance policy
A company is in the process of combining the human resources and marketing departments. Which of the following describes this change?
- Business process change
- Business merger
- Internal reorganization
- Interorganizational change
A change is being implemented on a project, and while in testing, it becomes clear that the change cannot be finalized due to the severe impact it would have on other critical systems. Which of the following should the team consult to determine which actions to take?
- Incident response plan
- Regression plan
- Progress plan
- Business continuity plan
A senior developer abruptly resigned without notice. Because of the senior developer’s expertise, the active task workload was substantial.
This would likely impact the project’s: (Choose two.)
Which of the following information does the project risk register typically contain?
- Type of risk, identified risk, risk response, impact of risk, severity of risk
- Type of risk, project task, risk response, impact of risk, severity of risk
- Type of risk, identified risk, risk response, project schedule risk, severity of risk
- Type of risk, identified risk, risk response, impact of risk, risk avoidance
A project encountered a problem and reached a milestone. In which of the following documents will the stakeholders MOST likely find information on these events?
- Issues log
- Change log
- Status report
- Meeting minutes
A critical issue has developed in an active project, and the project manager wants to notify the 20-person global project manager use FIRST to relay this information?
- Individually call all project team members.
- Send an email to all project team members.
- Schedule a conference call.
- Schedule a face-to-face meeting.
Which of the following documents ensures two parties do not share contractually binding information?
- C&D letter
Tasks B and D start after Task A is completed. Task C starts after Tasks B and D are completed. task E starts after Task D is completed. Task H starts after task B is completed. Task G starts after Tasks C and H are completed. Task F starts after Task E is completed.
Following are the durations of all tasks:
Which of the following tasks are on the critical path?
- A, D, C, G
- A, B, H, G
- A, D, E, F
- A, B, C, G
Which of the following documents should be used FIRST when addressing a vendor that is not complying with the project deliverables?
- Project charter
- Risk register
A project manager is overseeing a multinational project, and team leaders from numerous countries indicate the team members have low morale.
Which of the following is the MOST likely reason the project manager would be unaware of the team member’s decreased morale?
- The project manager did not pay attention to visual cues.
- The project manager did not perform active listening.
- The project manager did not prioritize team member concerns.
- The project manager did not visit the project’s international office locations.
A vendor advises the project manager that a key component of the project is no longer available and recommends a higher-cost replacement. To have this change approved, the project manager submits a change request that contains which of the following?
- Description, cost difference of the replacement, and WBS
- Description, justification, and cost
- Cost difference of the replacement, justification, and communications plan
- Description, quality impact, and cost
Which of the following documents serves the primary purpose of requesting details about a vendor’s capabilities?
A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) has approached a project team member to request a project change.
Which of the following would be the BEST step for the project manager to take to prevent scope creep?
- Deny the CEO’s request.
- Implement the project change.
- Submit the request to the CCB.
- Ask the CEO to follow the communications plan.
Which of the following is a characteristic of a project?
- It solves a business problem.
- It created a unique service.
- It has a definite beginning and end.
- It adheres to a formal framework.
A project team has completed a major deliverable earlier than planned and wants to deliver it for testing. The team lead sends an email providing notice of task completion to the project manager.
Which of the following describes how the project manager can increase the likelihood that the deliverable moves to testing?
- Send an email to quality assurance and copy the project team.
- Call a meeting to hand off the deliverable to quality assurance.
- Hold a conference call to a review the next deliverable with the project team.
- Send an email to the project sponsor and copy the project team.
A project manager has been experiencing resistance from a group of stakeholders.
With which of the following should the project manager consult to reduce friction going forward?
- Project scheduler
- Project coordinator
- Project sponsor
- Project management office