Last Updated on September 20, 2021 by Admin 3
PK0-004 : CompTIA Project+ : Part 18
Based on the table below:
Which of the following is the float of Task B?
Which of the following network scheduling techniques is focused mainly on the duration and stack of each activity?
- Program evaluation review technique
- Precedence diagramming method
- Arrow diagramming method
- Critical path method
Based on the table below:
Which of the following is the total float for the critical path?
An active construction project must make immediate changes when it is discovered that the designated project area contains protected wetlands.
Which of the following is the MOST likely impact to the project?
- The project quality will decrease
- The project scope will decrease
- The project timeline will increase
- The interproject dependencies will increase
A new project has just commenced. Project team members are constantly disagreeing on how tasks should be handled and are not getting along well. Which of the following stages BEST explains this situation?
Which of the following primary factors are used to prioritize the development of risk response strategies? (Choose two.)
Which of the following job roles is MOST responsible for providing input on the project requirements, steering the project, providing expertise, and having vested interest in the project?
- Project scheduler
- Project stakeholder
- Project team
- Project coordinator
Which of the following project phases occurs when requirements are detailed?
- Monitor and control
Which of the following documents will provide the MOST detailed information regarding the work a vendor will perform during a project?
A customer has requested a new feature be included in the next iterative release. The customer has agreed to move a previously planned feature to a subsequent release and increase the budget. Which of the following is the MOST appropriate scheduling action?
- Analyze the critical path and update the WBS with the new feature
- Add the new feature and reprioritize the product backlog
- Add the new feature to the next sprint and move the old feature to the following sprint
- Conduct a retrospective with the team to discuss the change and introduce the feature
A task on the critical path has just been completed. The project manager has been informed that the person responsible for the next task has gone on an approved leave. Which of the following types of organizational structure does this scenario BEST describe?
- Strong matrix
Severe weather has impacted a construction project, delaying scheduled work for five days. Which of the following project changes is the project manager most likely to consider FIRST?
- Requirements change
- Funding change
- Timeline change
- Risk event
The following tasks are required to complete an IT project that is behind schedule:
Which of the following is the critical path?
- 3, 2, 4
- 4, 2, 3
- 3, 2, 1, 4
- 4, 1, 2, 3
A company engaged a third-party audit firm to provide regular financial oversight for regulatory compliance and requested a project manager to work with the firm. The PMO declines to assign a project manager and refers to another department within the company. Which of the following is MOST likely the reason for this?
- There are not enough project managers available for additional work
- The work does not align with the strategic objectives of the organization
- This is ongoing work the vendor has been hired to perform
- The third party has a reputation for expertise in this area
A project manager is scheduling activities and determines one activity cannot be completed until another activity is completed. Which of the following dependency relationships is represented?
Which of the following are MOST likely the responsibilities of the PMO? (Choose two.)
- Steer the project
- Provide governance
- Justify the business case
- Procure hardware
- Identify key performance indicators
- Act as an approval authority
Which of the following is the MOST important component against which the project manager can analyze project performance?
- Burn rate
- Project baselines
Gas prices were included in the cost baseline for a transportation and hauling project. Although the estimates used to create the baseline were based on historical data, which of the following should the project manager consider as a root cause for potential issues with cost overruns?
- Lessons learned
In a Scrum retrospective, which of the following categories are used to classify the feedback from the team?
- Direct and indirect
- Pros and cons
- Pluses and minuses
- Likes and dislikes
While preparing to plan a project, the project manager meets with the key stakeholders to determine the flexibility between the project constraints. Which of the following techniques should the project manager consider to reduce personal bias and increase buy-in?
- Send the stakeholders a survey about the project constraints to complete anonymously
- Watch and determine which constraint is most important
- Compare the constraints two at a time and have the stakeholders vote on importance
- Look at historical information regarding the flexibility preferences of key stakeholders