Last Updated on September 23, 2021 by Admin 2
H13-622 : Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution : Part 08
The OceanStor 9000 allows users to define file pool polices based on file attributes and I/O frequency. Which of the following statements about file pool polices are correct? (Select three.)
- A create policy is used to determine the initial location where a newly created file is to be stored. Such a policy includes the following items:file storage path, file name, and UID/GID.
- A relocate policy is used to determine the target location where a file is to be migrated.
- A delete policy is used to determine when to delete a file from the system.
- A modify policy is used to determine how to modify a file.
Which of the following statements about the intelligent load balancing feature of the OceanStor 9000 are correct? (Select three.)
- Performance is balanced among all nodes. Capacity cannot be balanced among all nodes.
- Nodes can be divided into zones. An independent load balancing policy and an independent domain name can be configured for each zone.
- Load balancing policies can be based on CPU usage, memory usage, bandwidth usage, number of network connections, and/or node capability.
- The OceanStor 9000 provides the load balancing service based on round robin, CPU usage, or the number of connections to a node.
The %util value of back-end disks frequently exceeds 90% after the iostat command is run. This indicates that the bandwidth utilization is high and performance bottlenecks exist.
An N8500 provides synchronous volume mirroring, which is similar to implementation of RAID 1 for the file system.
Which of the following statements about Huawei 9000 big data solutions is incorrect?
- Huawei big data storage products support InfiniBand/lOGE/GE networking modes.
- Huawei big data storage products employ scale-out architecture.
- Huawei big data storage products are based on the MPP DB.
- Huawei big data storage products support dynamic storage tiering (DST).
When planning RAID for an N8500 clustered NAS storage system, you are advised to configure RAID 10 for database services and random read/write services.
Which of the following device indicator states will not appear after an OceanStor storage system powers up and operates properly?
- The system Alarm indicators are off.
- The disk Running indicators are steady green.
- The disk Alarm/Location indicators are steady red.
- The system Running indicators on the GE switches are blinking green.
NFS is a method of sharing disk files between UNIX operating systems. NFS is also a file system protocol that allows applications on a client to store and obtain data on server disks through a network.
Which of the following statements about the file system planning of the N8500 clustered NAS storage systems are correct? (Select two)
- A file system has at most 10 million files.
- A directory has at most 10,000 files.
- A file system has at most 10 levels of directories.
- A file system has at most 10,000 directories.
Which of the following statements about the performance optimization check items of the N8500 clustered NAS storage systems are correct? (Select three)
- Check whether the BBUs are faulty. If only one BBU is faulty, the current write policy of LUNs changes to write through.
- Log in to the ISM and check whether alarms indicating slow disk response exist.
- Check on the ISM whether bit errors exist on Fibre Channel ports.
- Check whether front-end service ports are functioning at the optimal rate. For example, check whether the port rate is 4 Gbit/s when the bandwidth is 8 Gbit/s.
Which of the following statements about IP address planning for the N8500 clustered NAS storage systems is incorrect?
- Each service network port, management network port on an engine node, and management network port on a storage unit must have a physical IP address.
- Each service network port and management network port on an engine node must have a virtual IP address.
- Ensure that the physical IP address and virtual IP address of each port reside on the same network segment.
- It is recommended that the console IP address reside on the same network segment as the service network.
The HUAWEI OceanStor Toolkit V100R001 is used for preventive maintenance. The preventive maintenance wizard does not include which of the following?
- Select Devices
- Select Check Items
- Set Check Policy
- Export Check Policy
A big data processing system involves five layers: data collection, data storage, data processing, data analysis, and data application and presentation. Which of the following statements about the five layers are correct? (Select two)
- Data collection is implemented based on data sources. Attention must be paid to the use of structured and unstructured database technologies.
- Data storage resolves the massive data storage issue. Attention must be paid to data variety and heterogeneous data convergence.
- Data processing features high velocity. Attention must be paid to the parallel computing technology.
- Data analysis and application highlight data value. Attention must be paid attention to data mining, business intelligence, and data search.
There are four types of ports on the N8500 clustered NAS engine nodes: heartbeat port, management port, service port, and storage port. Which of the following statements about the port types in the figure are correct? (Select two.)
- 1 indicates a service port.
- 2 indicates a storage port.
- 3 indicates a heartbeat port.
- 4 indicates a management port.
An N8500 clustered NAS system is equipped with four engine nodes and each engine node provides four service network ports. How many virtual IP addresses must be planned for the N8500?
In the cluster communication architecture employed by an N8500 clustered NAS system, modules such as the resource agent, HAD, GAB, and Low Latency Transport (LLT) must collaborate to implement cluster communication. Which of the following statements about the work mechanisms of these modules are correct? (Select three)
- The agent monitors the resources of each system and provides the status information for the HAD of each machine.
- If a cluster node is abnormal or faulty, the HAD takes correct actions, for example, performing a failover.
- The GAB implements a point-to-point communication mechanism. The master node sends the other cluster nodes the information that needs to be synchronized.
- LLT is a MAC-layer protocol unrelated to IP layer.
InfiniBand is used for communication between servers, between a server and a storage device, and between a server and a network.
Which of the following statements about the InfoLink feature of the OceanStor 9000 are correct? (Select two.)
- If clients attempt to access the OceanStor 9000 using domain names, the InfoLink license must be activated.
- If clients attempt to access the OceanStor 9000 using domain names, a DNS server must be configured.
- If a node becomes faulty, the system provides the failover function. This function does not need the InfoLink license to be activated.
- After the InfoLink license is activated, the system balances loads based on round robin, CPU usage, number of node connections, node throughput, and comprehensive node loads.
Which of the following components comprise the Storage Foundation of an N8500 clustered NASsystem? (Select two)
Which of the following service ports are provided by an N8500 clustered NAS system? (Select two.)
- Fibre Channel