Last Updated on September 23, 2021 by Admin 2
H13-622 : Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution : Part 13
Huawei OceanStor 9000 provides a unified service access domain name through which file system?
Which of the following statement does not belong to the basic object operations?
- Create an object.
- Delete an object.
- Encrypt an object.
- Copy an object.
- Obtain an object.
Which performance indicators are covered by the routine inspection of an OceanStor 9000 system? (Choose all that apply.)
- Disk usage.
- CPU usage.
- Memory usage.
- Node throughput.
Which designs improve the system reliability of Huawei OceanStor 9000? (Choose all that apply.)
- N+M data protection
- Metadata mirroring
- Automatic fault detection and automatic data restoration
- Data scrubbing
Which advantages does Huawei OceanStor 9000 cluster NAS technology have over traditional NAS storage systems? (Choose all that apply.)
- Rapid service switchover, preventing the failure of a single node in a cluster from affecting services.
- Multi-node clustering, load balancing, and global cache, providing excellent performance.
- Heterogeneous SAN storage can be connected to an engine cluster.
- Scalable scale-out engine architecture.
Which of the following is not a typical application scenario of cloud storage?
- e-Government cloud
- Operation cloud
- Private cloud
- Policing cloud
Huawei OceanStor 9000 can provide the SMB3 Multichannel function.
In the software architecture of Huawei OceanStor 9000, the distributed object storage layer is built based on the distributed file storage layer.
Which of the following statements about the CIFS sharing configuration of Huawei OceanStor 9000 is false?
- If Enable notify is selected, the changes made by a client to a directory cannot be detected by other clients that are accessing the directory or its parent directory.
- If Enable Oplock is selected, files are locally cached before being sent to the shared, improving clients’ access efficiency.
- If Enable guest is selected, users can access shared directories on clients without entering a user name and password.
- If Signature enforcement is selected, clients are required to enable the signature function. If a client does not enable the signature function, the OceanStor 9000 rejects the data access requests initiated by that client.
Which type of log is not supported by FusionStorage?
- Security log
- System log
- Monitoring log
- Operation log
OceanStor 9000 object storage service (compatible with Amazon S3 Amazon APIs and OpenStack Swift APIs) provides RESTful APIs externally. Clients can store data to the storage nodes through the RESTful APIs.
The permission priority of IAM Policy is determined according to the following rule: explicit deny > allow > default deny.
Object storage implemented by the OceanStor 9000 Wushan file system is aimed at data but not at metadata.
In Huawei OceanStor 9000, a node pool is a collection of nodes that have the same characteristics such as physical type and access performance, and dynamic storage tiering a user to group physical nodes in the same file system into different node pools.
Which is not a necessary component of the NAS system architecture?
- Accessible storage array
- File system
- Service interface for accessing a file system
- Fibre Channel switch
Which of the following statements about switches used with Huawei OceanStor 9000 is true?
- Switches used with Huawei OceanStor 9000 include CE6810, S5752/S5352, and IS5023.
- IS5023 switches provide IB access.
- S5700/S5352C switches provide 10GE access.
- CE6810 switches provide 10GE/GE access
Which sub-functions are included in the InfoProtector function provided by Huawei OceanStor 9000? (Choose all that apply.)
- File data protection
- Metadata protection
- Data restoration
- Physical domain division
A customer plans to store a large number of files in a directory on an OceanStor 9000. Most of these files range from 64 KB to 128 KB. To improve disk utilization and read/write performance, which strip size should be set for the files in the directory?
- 16 KB
- 32 KB
- 64 KB
- 128 KB
Which of the following is not a software module at the adaption layer of the OceanStor 9000 DFS?
In Huawei OceanStor 9000, which authentication mode is not supported by NFS sharing?
- NIS authentication
- LDAP authentication
- Client IP address/host name authentication
- AD authentication