Last Updated on September 23, 2021 by Admin 2
H13-622 : Huawei Certified Network Professional- Constructing Big Data Solution : Part 15
Huawei OceanStor 9000 provides a single file system offering a unified file system namespace.
Which of the following statements about the unified file system namespace provided by Huawei OceanStor 9000 is false?
- During the startup of the OceanStor 9000, a namespace is automatically created and its name is the same as that of the OceanStor 9000.
- As the root directory of the entire system, a namespace cannot be shared or accessed. However, its subdirectories can be shared and accessed.
- The unified namespace provides a unified storage resource pool where storage space can be centrally managed and allocated.
- All shared directories are subdirectories in the unified namespace.
Which software module is not included in the OceanStor 9000 product?
- OceanStor DFS
- FusionInsight Hadoop
A node of an OceanStor 9000 goes offline due to a power module failure and gets online again two days later. If the administrator does not manually restore data, the system automatically updates the data changes made during the offline period to the node.
Which are characteristics of the FTP service provided by Huawei OceanStor 9000? (Choose all that apply.)
- The objects shared by the FTP service are directories, and such a shared directory is accessible to multiple clients.
- Load balancing is implemented based on the states of services and nodes. Data access requests are evenly distributed in the cluster.
- The sharing service is provided by a cluster. Nodes in the cluster can monitor the service of each other.
- The FTP service is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, allowing file resource sharing in a heterogeneous network environment.
Which of the following statements about the erasure code N+M redundancy by Huawei OceanStor 9000 is false?
- Different data protection levels can be set different directories and files.
- Data written to an OceanStor 9000 is divided into chunks at a size of 4GB.
- The erasure code algorithm calculates M parity chunks for every N consecutive chunks.
- The utilization rate of storage space is about N/(N+M), and reliability is determined by M, where a larger value of M results in higher reliability.
The OceanStor 9000 employs general-purpose x86 hardware to set up the scale-out NAS architecture. Relying on IB, 10GE, and PCIe networking, nodes deliver high concurrency and outstanding performance. Compared with the other two networks, the PCIe network has better scalability and is easier to manage.
If a disk in an OceanStor 9000 stays offline for 15 minutes, the system obtains the data on the disk through calculations and then writes the data to other functional disks.
Offline software version upgrade of Huawei OceanStor 9000 interrupts services. The service downtime varies depending on the upgrade duration.
Which system resources can be managed by the InfoAllocator feature of Huawei OceanStor 9000? (Choose all that apply.)
- Storage space
- Number of files
- User groups
In an OceanStor 9000, InfoAllocator is used to allocate 1 GB of hard capacity quota for directory A and 2 GB of hard capacity quota for subdirectory B under directory A.
Which of the following statements are true? (Choose all that apply.)
- A maximum of 2 GB data can be written into subdirectory B.
- A maximum of 1 GB data can be written into subdirectory B.
- A maximum of 2 GB data can be written into subdirectory A.
- A maximum of 1 GB data can be written into subdirectory A.
S5752 or S5352 switches AC power modules only.
Which of the following concepts are used in object service (compatible with Amazon S3 APIs)? (Choose all that apply.)
Which of the following statements about big data processing technology are true? (Choose all that apply.)
- Big data technology delivers more powerful processing capabilities, but leads to more complex management than traditional technology.
- Different from traditional data processing technology, big data processing technology processes data in various ways based on the data value.
- In the big data era, distributed parallel processing is employed to process data. This data processing technique features flexible component scalability, powerful data management capability, and unified management.
Which of the following statements is incorrect about the concepts used in objects storage service (compatible with OpenStack Swift APIs)?
- As the owner and administrator of resources, an account can add, delete, query, and configure containers, and upload, download, and query objects.
- Objects represent data and can be regarded as files that can be accessed through the network.
- Containers can be nested, thereby avoiding complicated container structure.
- Containers store objects and can be regarded as directories that can be accessed through the network.
Scale-out is a horizontal expansion architecture that addresses the needs and challenges produced by rapid data growth and complex data changes.
Which are characteristics of the scale-out architecture? (Choose all that apply.)
- Distributed processing
- Online expansion
- Data sharing
Which of the following statements about management ports on C72 nodes are correct? (Choose all that apply.)
- When the OceanStor 9000 cluster contains only C72 nodes and the number of C72 nodes is not smaller than three, each controller module A of the first three nodes provides one NIC0 port as the management port.
- When the C72 nodes and the non-C72 nodes are deployed together, you can select C72 nodes to provide independent management network ports.
- When the C72 nodes and the non-C72 nodes are deployed together and applied to object storage service, only the node that provides independent management network ports can serve as an object storage management node.
- When deploying a storage cluster, you need to separately assign an IP address to port NIC0 on the C72 node in the cluster.
A NAS storage system is dedicated to storing and managing which data type?
- Big data blocks
- File data
- Small data blocks
- Consecutive data blocks
Which of the following statements about intelligent load balancing implemented by Huawei OceanStor 9000 are true? (Choose all that apply.)
- Load balancing automatically implemented among
- Automatic balancing of capacity and performance
- Free from manual intervention
- Transparent to applications
Which of the following are the APIs supported by HDFS Plugin? (Choose all that apply.)
- Shell API
- HTTP REST API
- Java API
Which are big data’s characteristics defined by IDC? (Choose all that apply.)