Last Updated on August 7, 2021 by Admin 3
Which of the following is NOT true of the Cisco APIC-EM?
- It can verify the operation of access lists
- It provides network topology visualization
- It can perform identity tracking
- It is appropriate for the datacenter environment
With all of its benefits, the Cisco APIC-EM is not appropriate for the datacenter environment. A more appropriate controller for the datacenter environment is Cisco APIC-DC. Both of these are software-defined network controllers, which can be used to program a network in an automated fashion.
Specific benefits provided by the Cisco APIC-EM include:
– It can verify the operation of access lists with the Path Trace Analysis tool
– It provides network topology visualization
– It can perform identity tracking
– It provides an inventory of devices
– It automatically adds new devices
Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL analysis tool