Last Updated on August 13, 2021 by Admin 3
A new executive has joined the organization and is considering adding deliverables to the scope. The sponsor agrees with the executive but does not want to change the completion date. Which of the following options would be MOST useful to the project manager to accommodate the new scope without extending the completion date? (Choose two.)
- Fast-track some tasks to free up time.
- Remove some of the previous deliverables.
- Document the impact to the scope.
- Request additional funds to get more resources.
- Deny the scope change.
- Perform regression analysis on the changes.